FC Nemean Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glendy - Application(Accepted)

3 posters

Go down

Glendy - Application(Accepted) Empty Glendy - Application(Accepted)

Post by Glendy 23rd December 2012, 06:19

- FS Forum name: Superstarxxxxxx - I don't know, I only ever visit the forums to read and not to post.

- In-game name: Glendy

- Level: 75 (and counting)

- Country (together with time zone relative to GMT): UK - GMT+/-0

- Languages (Speak or write): English only

- Preferred position: Winger - I'm comfortable playing FB/WB too. Happy to play wherever needed if required.

- Mentality (defensive/offensive) and Style of play: Support/Attack - Whether defending or attacking my natural approach is to look for the best option to create an opening.

- What is Football Superstars gaming experience?: I first started playing FS only 5-6 weeks ago, but I have many years competitive online gaming experience in multiple genres and have a good grasp of the basics of football. I joined FSAC at the ripe old level of 46 and have since been an active member of the PMC, taking part in as many matches as possible and trying to develop my own skills as an individual and team member.

- What do you think you can bring to our team?: I'm a quick learner, and I'm humble enough to know that there are gaps in my FS education. I'm also one of the most active players around.

- Where did you find out about FC Nemean Lions?: Through Labyad (Depay). The association between FSAC and Nemean Lions has offered numerous opportunities to meet with many of your existing members, including playing alongside some of you in PMC matches. I like what I've seen of your PMC so applying was a no-brainer.

- Do you have a mic? If not, are you willing to get one?: I certainly do, and I'm not afraid to use it. Twisted Evil

- When you are active to play?: The only time I'm NOT available to play is Friday evenings (5pm GMT onwards).

- Read our Code of conduct . Do you agree with what you've read?: Of course. Especially regarding back-passing.

- Also a little bit about why you decided you wanted to join us: I think I've reached the peak as far as FSAC is concerned. I want new challenges, and to develop my skills in an environment that lets me play against the best opponents, alongside a strong and committed team of players such as yourselves. Also, Labyad has threatened to stab me if I don't apply. I'm not sure if he's serious, but I'm not going to take the risk.

Glendy
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2012-12-22

Back to top Go down

Glendy - Application(Accepted) Empty Re: Glendy - Application(Accepted)

Post by Caulker 23rd December 2012, 06:23

Hey Glendy,
After playing few matches with you
FC Nemean Lions staff are happy to take you on a trial. Just come on IRC whenever you are online so we can arrange matches, and download raidcall whenever you can as it's our voice communication. Our raidcall server is 317042.
Good luck for your Trial
Caulker
Caulker
Nemean Kitty Captain
Nemean Kitty Captain

Registration date : 2011-10-24

Management Rating
Activity:
Glendy - Application(Accepted) Left_bar_bleue10/10Glendy - Application(Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Attitude:
Glendy - Application(Accepted) Left_bar_bleue10/10Glendy - Application(Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennyy 27th December 2012, 14:36

Annnnnnnnd..... ACCEPTED !

Welcome aboard Glendy ! : )
Jennyy
Jennyy
Nemean Lion Super Sub
Nemean Lion Super Sub

Registration date : 2011-12-19

Management Rating
Activity:
Glendy - Application(Accepted) Left_bar_bleue9/10Glendy - Application(Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Attitude:
Glendy - Application(Accepted) Left_bar_bleue9/10Glendy - Application(Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Glendy 4th January 2013, 02:45

Jennyy wrote:Annnnnnnnd..... ACCEPTED !

Welcome aboard Glendy ! : )

Is it too late to go "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"?

I'll do it anyway!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Glendy
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2012-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down