FC Nemean Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theodinho (Cancelled)

4 posters

Go down

Theodinho (Cancelled) Empty Theodinho (Cancelled)

Post by Theodinho 31st March 2013, 14:46

- FS Forum name: Theodinho
- In-game name: Theodinho
- Level: 100
- Country (together with time zone relative to GMT): England - GMT
- Languages (Speak or write): English, bad bad German
- Preferred position: CF/LW/RW/CM
- Mentality (defensive/offensive) and Style of play: Offensive but extensive training and tactics knowledge as a former manager of SAS, EU, Vermillion
- What is Football Superstars gaming experience?: Started August 2008, previously a community moderator, tournament manager, and 4 years of solid play, including GOTM award being won twice
- What do you think you can bring to our team?: Fun, a little bit of skill, and a lot of knowledge
- Where did you find out about FC Nemean Lions?: Known of them since their creation, recreation, and played many a time against them.
- Do you have a mic? If not, are you willing to get one?: Own one
- When you are active to play?: Most days if my net is reliable
- Read our Code of conduct . Do you agree with what you've read? Yup
- Also a little bit about why you decided you wanted to join us: Having known you all (or most of you) for the majority of my FS years, I figure its probably a good place to start on my route back to playing at my best.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And please if you have to stop playing for some time, post it on your application: Will be away from  Friday 5th-12th April but around other than that, uni ends on 17th May and will be available almost 24/7 after that
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS. Trick smells

Theodinho
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Theodinho (Cancelled) Empty Re: Theodinho (Cancelled)

Post by Zavio 31st March 2013, 17:12

gl

Last edited by Zavio on 1st April 2013, 04:25; edited 1 time in total

Zavio
Nemean Kitty Kat
Nemean Kitty Kat

Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellinho 1st April 2013, 03:28

Hi Theodinho, FCNL management has decided to give you a trial, come on to IRC channel #fcnemeanlions

Good luck on your Trial
Ellinho
Ellinho
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2011-09-16

Management Rating
Activity:
Theodinho (Cancelled) Left_bar_bleue11/10Theodinho (Cancelled) Empty_bar_bleue  (11/10)
Attitude:
Theodinho (Cancelled) Left_bar_bleue11/10Theodinho (Cancelled) Empty_bar_bleue  (11/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Safira 1st April 2013, 04:34

<3
Safira
Safira
Attention Whore
Attention Whore

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Management Rating
Activity:
Theodinho (Cancelled) Left_bar_bleue10/10Theodinho (Cancelled) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Attitude:
Theodinho (Cancelled) Left_bar_bleue10/10Theodinho (Cancelled) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodinho 1st April 2013, 05:11

Had a word with Trick and will be moving to Devils, cheers for the chance to play with you all a few days!

Theodinho
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum