FC Nemean Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zengo (Trial Cancelled)

+4
Caulker
Playmakerx
Ramibas
Zarani
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zengo (Trial Cancelled) - Page 2 Empty Re: Zengo (Trial Cancelled)

Post by Playmakerx 10th July 2012, 00:20

Akuutyagi wrote:yh gotta agree wid zeke.....our main priority shud be 7as or 11as.......that aside i see no harm in playing 5as..... well tbh if we have enough players for 7as or 11as then trust me we wont be doing much of 5as.....and we are a active pmc so we usually have like 5-7 players online in the evenings......i m gonna be honest wid u we enjoy 7as or 11as more than 5as mate......no official statement is required for that Sad

Gotta agree with both of you there, we are striving for success in the 7's FFA and the 11's FFA and if we have the right amount online, we will always do 7's or 11's over 5's. Despite my dislike for 5's, I don't see why there is a problem in playing them in my opinion
Playmakerx
Playmakerx
Nemean Kitty Captain
Nemean Kitty Captain

Registration date : 2012-03-03

Management Rating
Activity:
Zengo (Trial Cancelled) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Zengo (Trial Cancelled) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Attitude:
Zengo (Trial Cancelled) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Zengo (Trial Cancelled) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Trickspeed 10th July 2012, 09:23

Zeke put it the best way possible. We just aren't a 5's PMC. I don't see the point of doing 5's instead of stacking, even if we are only 4.

Trickspeed
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2010-06-11

Management Rating
Activity:
Zengo (Trial Cancelled) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/10Zengo (Trial Cancelled) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Attitude:
Zengo (Trial Cancelled) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/10Zengo (Trial Cancelled) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Playmakerx 10th July 2012, 11:06

Trickspeed wrote:Zeke put it the best way possible. We just aren't a 5's PMC. I don't see the point of doing 5's instead of stacking, even if we are only 4.

Exactly my thoughts Trick, although 5's CAN be good for passing practise, as mainly terrible PMC's play 5's regularly so passing practise will be easy.
Playmakerx
Playmakerx
Nemean Kitty Captain
Nemean Kitty Captain

Registration date : 2012-03-03

Management Rating
Activity:
Attitude:
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarani 11th July 2012, 16:14

I see, guys, and thank you for honest feedback.

That leaves me two options though:

1. I either leave my application open and enforce 70-30 (or 60-40) in favor of 5s' myself for myself (like, I would only join one FCNL match which is either 7s or 11s after playing 2-3 5s matches in a row) or

2. I withdraw my application and move on.

But considering that it has been a long time since my application is still Trial and unchanged and seeing that you simply do not enjoy playing 5s' as I do (and that's perfectly fine, I respect that! ^^), I tend to choose the second option.
Additionally, in these circumstances (based on your feedback) I would not play too much for FCNL, anyway, after waiting for 2-3 5s PMC matches in a row to happen...

Therefore, thank you for considering me as a trial for FCNL. I am sure we will meet on the pitch (although look for 5s' if you want to be looking for me often Wink).

Good luck and more importantly - have fun, this is entertainment and fun, ultimately! Smile
Zarani
Zarani
Nemean Kitty Kat
Nemean Kitty Kat

Registration date : 2012-06-10

Management Rating
Activity:
Attitude:
Gameplay:

https://www.facebook.com/csani71

Back to top Go down

Post by Caulker 11th July 2012, 22:23

it was fun having u zengo ..........gl mate!!!!!!
Caulker
Caulker
Nemean Kitty Captain
Nemean Kitty Captain

Registration date : 2011-10-24

Management Rating
Activity:
Attitude:
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2