FC Nemean Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Micromuis Application (Accepted under condition of nabness)

3 posters

Go down

micromuis - Micromuis Application (Accepted under condition of nabness) Empty Micromuis Application (Accepted under condition of nabness)

Post by Micromuis 28th August 2011, 11:58

hi? ehm.. ow I suck at posting O.o

ok so now I should press control + v I believe..
and.. poof bom
- FS Forum name: No idea.. alt + F4?
- In-game name: Micromuis or pro-of-the-world!
- Level: above average (so thats above lvl 1)
- Age: omg.. next you start asking my pin code! And its 18 (no, thats not my pincode, its my age)
- Pincode: FFS I TOLD YOU! ok its 1101 (the year trick was born)
- Country (together with time zone relative to GMT): The dutch. (+1:00 gmt I believe....)
- Languages (Speak or write): the one above and down there
- Preferred position: the one trick uses, MOVE TRICK!
- Mentality (defensive/offensive) and Style of play: I'm playing well
- What is Football Superstars gaming experience?: Pay to play, right ads?! No.. I dont pay.. basterds who only want money >.<
- What do you think you can bring to our team?: Cookies
- Where did you find out about FC Nemean Lions?: Trickspeed forced me to apply.. what a sucker
- When you are active to play?: when trick is not on! Smile
- Read our Code of conduct . Do you agree with what you've read? No! (I didn't even read it)
- Also a little bit about why you decided you wanted to join us. Hi. I'm micromuis, im gonna take over this pmc! OUTHA WAY TRICKSPEED!

Ps. Do not use my pincode please!
PPs. Trickspeed already took me into the team! HAH! so.. why did I even post this you might ask.... well I dont have any idea!
Micromuis
Micromuis
Nemean Kitty Kat
Nemean Kitty Kat

Registration date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

micromuis - Micromuis Application (Accepted under condition of nabness) Empty Re: Micromuis Application (Accepted under condition of nabness)

Post by JBourneFTW 28th August 2011, 14:14

Hello, Micromuis. I have a number of things to discuss with you about your application.
Firstly, the title. I think it suffices to say that we do not approve of such ghastly attempts at humor.
Some of your language is just atrocious.
Your level should be more concise.
Your preferred position is the water boy, since you follow Master Trick? In that case, I'm very please you have applied for us.
We have enough cookies as it is, and your cookies are not needed here.
You did not read the Code of Conduct. Shame on you.
You were asked by Trick to be here? Well, that ragamuffin even asked a hobo's turtle to apply, so not much significance there.
And finally, your frank attempts at trying to "take over this pmc!" is frowned on.
All in all, I'm afraid that, since we already have a slave, you are not required here. I wish you luck in other PMCs.
P.S. You didn't supply us with the card the Pin number was for. Please send it to me ASAP
JBourneFTW
JBourneFTW
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

micromuis - Micromuis Application (Accepted under condition of nabness) Empty Re: Micromuis Application (Accepted under condition of nabness)

Post by Micromuis 28th August 2011, 14:23

Hello Bourne (or born, whatever you like) This is my reaction:

My attempts of humor? :O I do not even know what the meaning is of that!
I know my language is good! Smile
My level is high enough, smartass :O You do not talk like that to elderly persons! Bad boy!
Yes, I'm the master of water. Woooooosh avatar style! (I bet trick can't do that huh?!?!?!?!)
My cookies are special, with chocolate in it. Yummie!!
Code of conduct? Is that something like a new type of toilet paper?!
Trick didn't asked me... HE FORCED ME! Sad If I didn't apply, he wouldnt give me a blonde babe.. so ofcourse I had to!
I will take over this pmc. And when I do it's bye bye bourne! Very Happy That's what you get when you starting teasing elderly people.
All in all, I can not leave the PMC, or be kicked out, because I still haven't got that blonde babe.. I'm sorry about that and do hope to get her soon Sad

P.Ssssst. it's a visa card. You can come and get it tonight
Micromuis
Micromuis
Nemean Kitty Kat
Nemean Kitty Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Trickspeed 29th August 2011, 01:15

I'm gone for a day and this is what happens... God this PMC is weird Razz

Trickspeed
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2010-06-11

Management Rating
Activity:
micromuis - Micromuis Application (Accepted under condition of nabness) Left_bar_bleue2/10micromuis - Micromuis Application (Accepted under condition of nabness) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Attitude:
micromuis - Micromuis Application (Accepted under condition of nabness) Left_bar_bleue2/10micromuis - Micromuis Application (Accepted under condition of nabness) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Micromuis 29th August 2011, 03:43

You are allowed to leave and make me leader.. there are some players that need a kick *cough* bourne *cough* Razz
Micromuis
Micromuis
Nemean Kitty Kat
Nemean Kitty Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down