FC Nemean Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greenbrick (Accepted)

2 posters

Go down

Greenbrick (Accepted) Empty Greenbrick (Accepted)

Post by Greenbrick 27th March 2013, 13:35

- FS Forum name: Greenbrick
- In-game name: Greenbrick
- Level: 94
- Country (together with time zone relative to GMT): US, GMT-6
- Languages (Speak or write): English
- Preferred position: Wing back, sweeper. (In FS that means side back or center back, sadly.)
- Mentality (defensive/offensive) and Style of play: Read and predict opposing movements.
- What is Football Superstars gaming experience?: "A frustrating 20 to 30 minutes of bad mechanics and design" or "the sum of skill gained by playing Football Superstars", depending what this question is supposed to be asking.
- What do you think you can bring to our team?: Ridiculous counters out of interceptions, and an overall reduction in goals allowed from the side I'm on.
- Where did you find out about FC Nemean Lions? Beryllium, Trickspeed.
- Do you have a mic? If not, are you willing to get one?: Yes
- When you are active to play?: Depends on work schedule. 6-8PM UTC is usually bad on a day I work, no matter which shift I'm working.

- Read our Code of conduct . Do you agree with what you've read?

"No non-constructive criticism of team mates."

Does this apply in reverse? "No whining about receiving constructive criticism from teammates?"

As long as its understood that it hurts the team for anyone to be in defense instead of me. "Be versatile when picked for a team we can not all play in our preferred positions, we need to you be flexible and playing at different positions can always help you to improve your and our play."

Also, from the recruitment post in the FS forum - "To want to play nice football more than winning at any price." If that means playing well by playing properly and not abusing design flaws (chip shots and baiting slides past the keeper), yes. If that means playing friends in competition matches over playing the best squad available, that's not the type of club I'm looking for.

Otherwise, it looks like any other club's rules.

- Also a little bit about why you decided you wanted to join us.

Bery said I should.

Greenbrick
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Greenbrick (Accepted) Empty Re: Greenbrick (Accepted)

Post by Trickspeed 28th March 2013, 07:53

FC Nemean Lions staff have decided to give you a trial. Be on IRC whenever you are online so we can contact you, and get someone (Bery) to give you our mumble details.

Good luck!

Trickspeed
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2010-06-11

Management Rating
Activity:
Greenbrick (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue2/10Greenbrick (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Attitude:
Greenbrick (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue2/10Greenbrick (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd April 2013, 15:26

Accepted!
Welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down