FC Nemean Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharkbeast [Trial]

2 posters

Go down

Sharkbeast [Trial] Empty Sharkbeast [Trial]

Post by SharkySparky 6th November 2013, 13:18

- FS Forum name: SharkySparky
- In-game name: Sharkbeast
- Level: 85
- Country (together with time zone relative to GMT): London GMT +0
- Languages (Speak or write): English, bit of spanish and french (more writing than speaking)
- Preferred position: LB/RB
- Mentality (defensive/offensive) and Style of play: i would say i have a defensive mentality. i like cheeky 1-2s and love a great goal that involves the whole team
- What is Football Superstars gaming experience?: well i have been playing this game since there were trains and clubhouses and i've loved it ever since maybe at times i would take breaks but i always seem to come back
- What do you think you can bring to our team?: im not to sure to be honest but i think i would fit in
- Where did you find out about FC Nemean Lions? forums
- Do you have a mic? If not, are you willing to get one?: yes, its my brothers though, so i will get a new one if he puts up a fight
- When you are active to play?: Mondays, wednesday, friday and weekend, but for now everyday, i do have some exams coming up so i have to hit the books haha, but i am able to play basically everyday
- Read our Code of conduct . Do you agree with what you've read? yes
- Also a little bit about why you decided you wanted to join us. well i dont like playing with random people, and this is a very active club and is full of friendly, talented players

SharkySparky
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Sharkbeast [Trial] Empty Re: Sharkbeast [Trial]

Post by Trickspeed 6th November 2013, 13:23

FC Nemean Lions staff have decided to given you a trial. Be sure to download Teamspeak 3 and ask someone for the details, and be on our IRC channel #fcnemeanlions whenever possible as it is our main way of communicating.

Good luck!

Trickspeed
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2010-06-11

Management Rating
Activity:
Sharkbeast [Trial] Left_bar_bleue2/10Sharkbeast [Trial] Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Attitude:
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by SharkySparky 6th November 2013, 13:41

Thank you Very Happy Very Happy 

SharkySparky
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Back to top Go down

Post by SharkySparky 18th November 2013, 08:27

i have decided to leave FCNL, sorry but its not as active as i expected, the only people that stack are elli and gorn and with gorn gone that only leaves elli, i would still love to come on teamspeak (if i am allowed) but i do not think this is an active enough pmc for me.

thank you so much for giving me a trial and i hope you guys dont hate me for this Sad 

SharkySparky
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down