FC Nemean Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ribeiro (Accepted...)

2 posters

Go down

Ribeiro (Accepted...) Empty Ribeiro (Accepted...)

Post by Ribeiro 6th October 2009, 04:05

- In-game name: Ribeiro
- Preferred position: None, i like playing everywhere. The most important for me is collective play and i hate players who think about themselves before the team. Some people say I am less of a hazard to my team if I am put on the wing out the way.
- Country (together with time zone relative to GMT): UK +0 (I think)
- When you can play? Mostly some times
- Experience in Football superstars:
I have seen a few interesting things and tried to partake in some matches in the fs world and sometimes I rarely do good I think it is the best to not be bad. I like to play pass much more then dribble, nevertheless, sometimes I can successfully do that too. I have not done any attribute grinding.
Also a little bit about why you decided you wanted to join us.
I use to play with Niko at Evolution, he talked me about this PMC and the mentality seems to be like mine, so that was one of the reason. On the other hand, I like club-members attitude that I've seen on FS forums. I'm looking forward to have a good time with you, score some wonderful goals, and get couple of trophies and I like the atmosphere and team spirit a lot so far.
Ribeiro
Ribeiro
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Ribeiro (Accepted...) Empty Re: Ribeiro (Accepted...)

Post by Niko 6th October 2009, 05:43

Very Happy I really don't know why u did an appli XD

Anyway welcome aboard!
Niko
Niko
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2009-10-06

https://fcnemeanlions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down