FC Nemean Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stretchos Application (Accepted)

5 posters

Go down

Stretchos Application (Accepted) Empty Stretchos Application (Accepted)

Post by Stretch77 28th October 2011, 13:57

- FS Forum name:Stretch77
- In-game name:Stretchos
- Level:76
- Country England (GMT)
- Languages: English
- Preferred position:CF
- Mentality (offensive) and Style of play: Lots of flowing passes, 1-2s to get into opponents box.
- What is Football Superstars gaming experience?:I started off in AFC Sovereigns, which was
being managed by Smurfy it died out eventually then went on to Resistance Utd stayed there for a while and went on to Newschool till that died.
I then moved onto AFC Preds where I stayed for a good while before eventually going onto Jaguars after merging both PMC's.
So you could say I have a wealth of experience playing this game. ^_^

- What do you think you can bring to our team?: A loveable guy? XD On a serious note though I feel I can bring
a different refreshing style of play that involves a lot of passing so I'm not your typical greedy forward.

- Where did you find out about FC Nemean Lions? Was invited by Trickspeed but have played quite a few matches against you guys and
feel that this PMC has a lot of potential.

- When you are active to play?:Not too sure it can vary since I'm in my last year
of university. I think that I'm at least available 4 times a week though.

- Read our Code of conduct . Do you agree with what you've read? Yes!
- Also a little bit about why you decided you wanted to join us: I decided to join you guys, because I feel this PMC has a lot of
potential as I said above and also the fact that I got threatened by Trick if I didn't XD.

Stretch77
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2011-10-28

Back to top Go down

Stretchos Application (Accepted) Empty Re: Stretchos Application (Accepted)

Post by AdsGerk 28th October 2011, 14:00

Accepted. Welcome aboard!

AdsGerk
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2011-05-02

Management Rating
Activity:
Stretchos Application (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue10/10Stretchos Application (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Attitude:
Stretchos Application (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue10/10Stretchos Application (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sizzy 28th October 2011, 14:01

I Managed AFCS Very Happy
(Its Sizzle btw)

Good Luck anyway Very Happy

Sizzy
Sizzy
Nemean Lion Starter
Nemean Lion Starter

Registration date : 2011-05-28

Management Rating
Activity:
Stretchos Application (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue1000000000/10Stretchos Application (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/10)
Attitude:
Stretchos Application (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue1000000000/10Stretchos Application (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sullygoon 29th October 2011, 09:54

u was threatened by......... trick? he is a pussy cat.

Sullygoon
Nemean Lion Key Player
Nemean Lion Key Player

Registration date : 2010-02-12

Management Rating
Activity:
Stretchos Application (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue0/10Stretchos Application (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Attitude:
Stretchos Application (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue0/10Stretchos Application (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Gameplay:
Stretchos Application (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue-10/10Stretchos Application (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (-10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocky 29th October 2011, 13:38

Welcome Aboard!
Chocky
Chocky
Nemean Lion Super Sub
Nemean Lion Super Sub

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Management Rating
Activity:
Stretchos Application (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue4/10Stretchos Application (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Attitude:
Stretchos Application (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue6/10Stretchos Application (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Gameplay:
Stretchos Application (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue7/10Stretchos Application (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down