FC Nemean Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellinho plays with FCNL made players again, Please dont quit so I have to make another one people!

4 posters

Go down

Ellinho plays with FCNL made players again, Please dont quit so I have to make another one people! Empty Ellinho plays with FCNL made players again, Please dont quit so I have to make another one people!

Post by Ellinho 1st December 2012, 08:21

Alright homies!! I’m back! I chose to use the trialists aswell (I think I got them all (I HOPE I GOT THEM ALL, SORRY IF I FORGOT YOU ) First match of the season is against Caopolo, I have chosen this as a line up: (from right to left)

----Keeper(SHOCKER)---
-Ibrox-Caulker-Jennyy-Alexpnv
--------------Wollenese-----------
------Labyad------Ellinho-------
--------------------------------------
-Trickspeed-Kinchenko-Sulkygoon- <- God how awfully long names.

Ive got a full bench so, let’s go! (sorry if I forgot you)
Match starts!
Sulky gets the first chance of the game really early, but their keeper saves the header.
Amazing goal by sulky! In the 15th minute! Gets the ball on the left, cuts in POW back of the net!
And Caopolo nearly scores just after we scored! A great save by keeper, who punches it out for a corner.
Nothing happens of the corner.
Kin shoots just over the bar.
Ooh, Caopolo nearly equalizes, but it’s just wide.
Wolle shoots, keeper saves, corner kick.
And absolutely nothing happened of the corner…
Half time, 1-0 for FCNL.
Kin with a through ball to Sulky, tries to find Trick, but the keeper takes it.
Kin and Sulky plays a 1-2, and Sulky chips it over the bar.
Caopolo shoots it into the post, and back to another player who shoots, but Keeper does an amazing save!
Three substitutions, Littwold in for Ellinho, Play in for Ibrox, and Sulky going as CF and Goetze gets subbed in for Kinchenko.
Labyad switches to Littwold, littwold passes to Goetze, who shoots, but the keeper manages to save!
CAOPOLO SCORES IN THE 84th minute.. No wait! Its offside, phew!
Caopolo crosses it in, but Alex gets it away!
And the match is over! 1-0 for FC Nemean Lions! Well fought Lions! No one can beat us at the Lion’s Den!
Next match up is against N.E.C. Nijmegen. Same positions and stuff as last match!
Game has started
1-0 for Nijmegen after 20 minutes, gets a corner, heads it in.
AND ELLINHO SCORES, Labyad passes, and Ellinho makes no mistakes from about 7 meters away! 1-1, 34 minutes played.
Sulky crosses an early cross, Kinchenko heads it, but it’s straight at the keeper.
Sulky crosses to Trick, but the header goes over the goal.
Half time 1-1.
Second half here at the Lion’s Den.
Yellow card for Wolle, headless challenge by the dane!
Sulky shoots, over the bar.
That’s the second shot over the bar for sulky in 1 minute.
Kinchenko runs past the keeper and scores! 2-1 for the mighty Lions! 65 minutes played
Play in for Alex, Goetze in for Sulky.
Goetze scores after being on the pitch for 3 minutes! 3-1, sweet goal 72 minutes played.
Litt in for wolle, Laby goes down to Defensive midfielder.
Nearly a goal for Nijmegen, but it goes over the bar.
Nice play by the Lions there, Trick passes it to Littwold, Littwold crosses to Kin who heads it on to Goetze, he heads it just outside!
Another good chance for Nijmegen, Keeper saves it though.
Kin gets the ball, and is alone with the keeper, chips the ball at the bar, and over.
Yellow card for Labyad.
And the freekick just goes straight into the keeper.
It’s over! 3-1 for FCNL at the Lion’s Den!
I will maybe try to make a vid later on today, If I actually can be arsed with it! Toodles folks!
Ellinho
Ellinho
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2011-09-16

Management Rating
Activity:
Ellinho plays with FCNL made players again, Please dont quit so I have to make another one people! Left_bar_bleue11/10Ellinho plays with FCNL made players again, Please dont quit so I have to make another one people! Empty_bar_bleue  (11/10)
Attitude:
Ellinho plays with FCNL made players again, Please dont quit so I have to make another one people! Left_bar_bleue11/10Ellinho plays with FCNL made players again, Please dont quit so I have to make another one people! Empty_bar_bleue  (11/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Ellinho plays with FCNL made players again, Please dont quit so I have to make another one people! Empty Re: Ellinho plays with FCNL made players again, Please dont quit so I have to make another one people!

Post by Playmakerx 1st December 2012, 08:25

Nice ooooooooooone Very Happy Good Job Elliiii:D
Playmakerx
Playmakerx
Nemean Kitty Captain
Nemean Kitty Captain

Registration date : 2012-03-03

Management Rating
Activity:
Ellinho plays with FCNL made players again, Please dont quit so I have to make another one people! Left_bar_bleue10/10Ellinho plays with FCNL made players again, Please dont quit so I have to make another one people! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Attitude:
Ellinho plays with FCNL made players again, Please dont quit so I have to make another one people! Left_bar_bleue10/10Ellinho plays with FCNL made players again, Please dont quit so I have to make another one people! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Ellinho plays with FCNL made players again, Please dont quit so I have to make another one people! Empty Re: Ellinho plays with FCNL made players again, Please dont quit so I have to make another one people!

Post by Ellinho 1st December 2012, 14:35

Yo(lo) yo(lo) yo(lo) people, cant record cause it lags my computer, guess I’ll just do the boring typing stuff, sowwy.
Same line up as the last couple of matches, this match is away though…
Match starts.
Breda gets a corner, heads it a bit over the bar.
Keeper saves amazingly! Header from Breda, luckily Keeper saves it!
1-0 for Breda, gets free, keeper had no chance. 32 minutes played.
HT 1-0 for Breda.
Penalty for Breda… AND KEEPER SAVES!!!
Alexpnv dribbles and scores! After 60 minutes its 1-1 in Breda!
Alex tries the same one more time, but the keeper saves this one!
Freekick just outside the penalty area.
Trick hits the wall, out to Wolle! And wolle scores! 2-1 for FCNL!!! Amazing by the dane, Im gonna give him a raise for that Razz 75 minutes played.
Breda shoots, Keeper parries into a Breda player, and out for a goal kick.
Alex loses the ball in a dangerous area, but Jen slides the ball out for a corner.
nothing happens of the corner.
and the match is over 2-1 win for FCNL, neatly done. Toodles ya’ll.
Ellinho
Ellinho
Admin
Admin

Management Rating
Activity:
Attitude:
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellinho 3rd December 2012, 12:58

Heyhey guys! This is the most awesome dude ever (me)will play some PES, first match up is against Saint Etienne, and hopefully we will win, same line up as all matches, CBA to post it again, so yeah, MATCH IS UNDERWAY!
JENNY SCORES! DRIBBLES FROM HER OWN HALF, DRIBBLES OUT TO THE LEFT! BACK TO THE CENTER AND POW GOAL INTO THE NET!!! 1-0 37 minutes played.
Kinchenko shoots from about between the boxline and the midline, but it hits the post and out of play!
HT not much happened.
Nearly 1-1 but the keeper throws himself up nearly to the cross, amazing save!
Yellow card for Alexpnv, silly challenge.
WOW! Nearly 1-1 again, but keeper has been amazing!
Smurfy in for Alex, Abika in for me and Goetze in for Trick.
Sulky passes to Goetze, but their keeper saves.
A really boring match, but still won 1-0!

Next up is a Division 2 cup match! Against Willem II so yeah, lets roll! Same line up!
match starts!
1-0 for Willem II after only 4 minutes… got a corner, headed it POW into the crossbar, into Keepers back aaaand into the net. Fuck shit and stuff.
Sulky gets a freekick, takes it but the keeper saves!
Corner for FCNL, Trick crosses, but Laby’s header goes a bit over the bar.
HT 1-0 for Willem.
Nothing happened the second half, and we are 1-0 down on aggregate after the first leg…

Ellinho
Ellinho
Admin
Admin

Management Rating
Activity:
Attitude:
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellinho 4th December 2012, 13:55

Hey nabbies, gonna play some more PES, so yeah, same line up and stuff, against Waalwijk!
Match starts!
OH AND KINNY SCORES! Wins the ball, and does no mistakes alone with the keeper, 1-0 after 6 minutes.
Ellinho gets the ball, runs with it but the finish goes straight to the keeper.
Kin dribbles about 30 metres and about 5 players, (one man 3 times) but he’s too exhausted, and the shot is bad, and he should feel bad!
The Waalwijk striker gets the ball, and shoots but it just goes outside the post!
Half time. 1-0 for FCNL at The Lion’s Den!
Ibrox out for play, Elli out for KS and Trick out for Goetze. 69 minutes played (LOL) Very Happy
Yellow card for Alex, that’s 2 yellow cards this season, that means he is suspended for the next league match.
A great freekick cross there, over to a tall black man who uses his genes to jump over Jennyy (stop being a pervert!) but the keeper blocks the shot to his own grasp.
Goetze passes a great ball to Sulky, but the ball goes to high.
The match is over, we win jajaja we pro! 1-0.
Bye nabs!
Ellinho
Ellinho
Admin
Admin

Management Rating
Activity:
Attitude:
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexx 5th December 2012, 00:55

Ellinho wrote:
Alexpnv dribbles and scores! After 60 minutes its 1-1 in Breda!

PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Alexx
Alexx
Nemean Lion Super Sub
Nemean Lion Super Sub

Registration date : 2012-01-20

Management Rating
Activity:
Attitude:
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellinho 5th December 2012, 08:59

Yellow card for Alex, that’s 2 yellow cards this season, that means he is suspended for the next league match. PROOOOOOOO Very Happy
Ellinho
Ellinho
Admin
Admin

Management Rating
Activity:
Attitude:
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Playmakerx 5th December 2012, 11:52

AHAHHAHAHA. Play me more.
Playmakerx
Playmakerx
Nemean Kitty Captain
Nemean Kitty Captain

Registration date : 2012-03-03

Management Rating
Activity:
Attitude:
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caulker 6th December 2012, 23:57

elli mention about defense as well Razz...its like defenders do nothing in ur match Razz
Caulker
Caulker
Nemean Kitty Captain
Nemean Kitty Captain

Registration date : 2011-10-24

Management Rating
Activity:
Attitude:
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down