FC Nemean Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vdogg leaving...again...

+2
Caulker
Vdogg
6 posters

Go down

Vdogg leaving...again... Empty Vdogg leaving...again...

Post by Vdogg 4th January 2013, 13:13

- FS Forum name: Vdogg
- In-game name: Vdogg
- Level: 70
- Country (together with time zone relative to GMT): UK - GMT:00
- Languages (Speak or write): English only
- Preferred position: LB/RB, LF/RF and a bit of wing Razz
- Mentality (defensive/offensive) and Style of play: I'd say offensive but I like to pass the ball around open players
- What is Football Superstars gaming experience?: 4 years, I played with you lads on and off for 2 years before and I was coach of your old academy team - Fs Academy. I also managed a fairly successful PMC a year ago.
- What do you think you can bring to our team?: (In attack) good positional place and making runs. (In defense) standard clearing the ball from danger and maybe a little passing with other defenders if needed.
- Where did you find out about FC Nemean Lions? Well...Trickspeed I guess...
- Do you have a mic? If not, are you willing to get one?: Yes, I do have a mic.
- When you are active to play?: I guess 2-3 hours every night till 10.
- Read our Code of conduct . Do you agree with what you've read? Yes, yes I do...
- Also a little bit about why you decided you wanted to join us.
Well I guess it's because I seem to always go back to you lads after playing FS again for a year off. But also because alot of my old buddies from FSAC are here and because you lads are so active.

Cheers Smile

Last edited by Vdogg on 8th January 2013, 12:39; edited 1 time in total
Vdogg
Vdogg
Nemean Lion Super Sub
Nemean Lion Super Sub

Registration date : 2010-10-08

Back to top Go down

Vdogg leaving...again... Empty Re: Vdogg leaving...again...

Post by Caulker 5th January 2013, 10:23

Hey Vdogg,
FC Nemean Lions staff are happy to take you on a trial. Just come on IRC whenever you are online so we can arrange matches, and download raidcall whenever you can as it's our voice communication. Our raidcall server is 317042.
Good luck for your Trial
Caulker
Caulker
Nemean Kitty Captain
Nemean Kitty Captain

Registration date : 2011-10-24

Management Rating
Activity:
Vdogg leaving...again... Left_bar_bleue10/10Vdogg leaving...again... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Attitude:
Vdogg leaving...again... Left_bar_bleue10/10Vdogg leaving...again... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vdogg 8th January 2013, 12:39

After going back to FS wondering why I stopped playing, I have realised why I stopped playing. Football Superstars has the most annoying physics which piss me off so much I want to tear my hair out. Combine that with needing lots of time to get good at it and the fact that I don't really like the people in FCNL (no offence) and it makes me want to quit.

So that is what I am doing. Tinyjay was pretty correct when he said that this PMC is full of dicks (again, no offence). I am going to play something fun and that I doesn't stress me out so much, Minecraft!

Okay, so goodbye and thanks...I guess...
Vdogg
Vdogg
Nemean Lion Super Sub
Nemean Lion Super Sub

Back to top Go down

Post by Trickspeed 8th January 2013, 13:51

Vdogg wrote:After going back to FS wondering why I stopped playing, I have realised why I stopped playing. Football Superstars has the most annoying physics which piss me off so much I want to tear my hair out. Combine that with needing lots of time to get good at it and the fact that I don't really like the people in FCNL (no offence) and it makes me want to quit.

So that is what I am doing. Tinyjay was pretty correct when he said that this PMC is full of dicks (again, no offence). I am going to play something fun and that I doesn't stress me out so much, Minecraft!

No offence? Uh huh. The old coaches were right when they said you are a cunt. Goodbye, don't come back.

Trickspeed
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2010-06-11

Management Rating
Activity:
Vdogg leaving...again... Left_bar_bleue2/10Vdogg leaving...again... Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Attitude:
Vdogg leaving...again... Left_bar_bleue2/10Vdogg leaving...again... Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vdogg 8th January 2013, 14:00

Trickspeed wrote:
Vdogg wrote:After going back to FS wondering why I stopped playing, I have realised why I stopped playing. Football Superstars has the most annoying physics which piss me off so much I want to tear my hair out. Combine that with needing lots of time to get good at it and the fact that I don't really like the people in FCNL (no offence) and it makes me want to quit.

No offence? Uh huh. The old coaches were right when they said you are a cunt. Goodbye, don't come back.

What? It's not my fault some of the people were dicks to me. I'm sorry that I wasn't that good at the game as well, jesus don't be such an asshole about it! All I did was try to play my best, what did I ever do or say to you?
Vdogg
Vdogg
Nemean Lion Super Sub
Nemean Lion Super Sub

Back to top Go down

Post by Wollenese 8th January 2013, 15:26

How about we just cut it off here and go on ? Smile

At least we can all agree that I am wonderful, and thus we can all have peace!

Wollenese
Nemean Lion Super Sub
Nemean Lion Super Sub

Registration date : 2012-11-22

Management Rating
Activity:
Attitude:
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pringle 9th January 2013, 00:26

Ahh, just another day in FCNL, never drama free Laughing

Have fun building houses and getting blown up by a walking green dildo. (lol minecraft lol)
Pringle
Pringle
Nemean Lion Key Player
Nemean Lion Key Player

Registration date : 2012-08-01

Management Rating
Activity:
Vdogg leaving...again... Left_bar_bleue1/10Vdogg leaving...again... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Attitude:
Vdogg leaving...again... Left_bar_bleue1000/10Vdogg leaving...again... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/10)
Gameplay:
Vdogg leaving...again... Left_bar_bleue1/10Vdogg leaving...again... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellinho 9th January 2013, 07:04

Locked the topic because I could...

Oh and because you can take this over pm, me pro, stay cool!
Ellinho
Ellinho
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2011-09-16

Management Rating
Activity:
Vdogg leaving...again... Left_bar_bleue11/10Vdogg leaving...again... Empty_bar_bleue  (11/10)
Attitude:
Vdogg leaving...again... Left_bar_bleue11/10Vdogg leaving...again... Empty_bar_bleue  (11/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down