FC Nemean Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zetch

3 posters

Go down

Zetch Empty Zetch

Post by Zetch 27th June 2014, 19:04

- FS Forum name: ZETch20
- In-game name: Zetch
- Level: 70
- Country (together with time zone relative to GMT): Mexico GMT -6
- Languages (Speak or write): Spanish (Main language) and English (Speak and Write but i need to practice the fluency when i speak.)
- Preferred position: RB or LB, I can play as CB but i need to practice it more.
- Mentality (defensive/offensive) and Style of play: Defensive, My mentality is that the best offensive is the defense.
- What is Football Superstars gaming experience?: I play since September 2010 but i stop playing as i used to play for a time until i finally take a break of 1 year and now im back and im going to try to be the most active i can be.
- What do you think you can bring to our team?: As player a good defender and as person a guy that really learn from his mistakes to improve.
- Where did you find out about FC Nemean Lions?: In the forum and in the pitch.
- Do you have a mic? If not, are you willing to get one?: Yes, I have.
- When you are active to play?: In the afternoon/night of my contry but Monday and Sunday are my free day at the moments soy those day i can play all the day.
- Read our Code of conduct . Do you agree with what you've read?: Yes.
- Also a little bit about why you decided you wanted to join us.: Well, Im back in the game and i want to play in a place with a great atmosphere and i remembered that in the past this PMC had the fame of have a really good atmosphere and i hope this team keep that way.

Zetch
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2014-06-27

Back to top Go down

Zetch Empty Re: Zetch

Post by Trickspeed 28th June 2014, 13:42

Hey Zetch,

As you're somewhat low leveled, we'd like to invite you to join our academy, FC Nemean Cubs and see how you get on. Head onto our IRC channel #fcnemeanlions whenever you're around, and download Teamspeak as it's how we communicate when in game.

Welcome!

Trickspeed
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2010-06-11

Management Rating
Activity:
Zetch Left_bar_bleue2/10Zetch Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Attitude:
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zetch 11th July 2014, 13:04

Hi guys, first of all thanks for these days that you let me play with you guys but i take the decision of stop my trial period. The only reason is because i feel inactive the team. Again thanks for your time and i hope that when u guys need someone for help in a match or stack, don't doubt on tell me.

Cheers Zetch.

Zetch
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zetch 17th July 2014, 19:34

Hi guys after think it a lot i had take the desition to join back to the team again of course if you guys accept me, yes i know the team is inactive but i really like a lot the atmosphere and the treatment that u give to all the persons, thanks and im waiting for ur answer guys. Cheers, Zetch

Zetch
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Back to top Go down

Post by AdsGerk 18th July 2014, 07:13

We'd love that mate. Welcome back, and since I'm off school, I hope we can come back with a roar.

AdsGerk
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2011-05-02

Management Rating
Activity:
Zetch Left_bar_bleue10/10Zetch Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Attitude:
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum