FC Nemean Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endekpro's Apply :)

2 posters

Go down

Endekpro's Apply :) Empty Endekpro's Apply :)

Post by Endek100 26th July 2015, 07:48

- In-game name: Endekpro
- Level:74
- Country (together with time zone relative to GMT): Poland
- Languages (Speak or write): Polish, i also speak good English Very Happy
- Preferred position: RB - RW
- Mentality (defensive/offensive) and Style of play: Offensive, my style is just pass the ball in def, sometimes not ; )
- What is Football Superstars gaming experience?: I played FS like 2-3 years, i think i know all about the game Wink
- What do you think you can bring to our team?: I can bring an very active player, also much swapps, if anyone wants Very Happy
- Where did you find out about FC Nemean Lions? Verrett, the manager, told me im perfect to join FCNL and they would love if i joined Smile
- Do you have a mic? If not, are you willing to get one?: I dont have it yet, but its very possible i will Smile
- When you are active to play?: Everyday. u will see me very much Smile
- Read our Code of conduct . Do you agree with what you've read? Yeah, i accept what i've read.
- Also a little bit about why you decided you wanted to join us. When i saw ur teamplay and stacks, i was very excited the manager told me to join. Its a very good pmc and i hope my apply will be accepted

Endek100
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2015-07-26

Back to top Go down

Endekpro's Apply :) Empty Re: Endekpro's Apply :)

Post by Madara 26th July 2015, 11:15

FC Nemean Lions staff are happy to give you a trial. Make sure you come on our IRC channel #fcnemeanlions whenever you're online, as it is our main form of communication.

Good luck!
Madara
Madara
Nemean Lion Key Player
Nemean Lion Key Player

Registration date : 2011-11-05

Management Rating
Activity:
Endekpro's Apply :) Left_bar_bleue10/10Endekpro's Apply :) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Attitude:
Endekpro's Apply :) Left_bar_bleue10/10Endekpro's Apply :) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down