FC Nemean Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gringster - Application (Accepted)

+2
Trickspeed
Gringster
6 posters

Go down

Gringster - Application (Accepted) Empty Gringster - Application (Accepted)

Post by Gringster 29th October 2011, 11:00

- FS Forum name:Gringster
- In-game name:Gringster
- Level:71
- Languages: English, Romanian, bit of French
- Preferred position:Wing/CF. I always sacrifice though, so I can take Wing Back as well.
- Mentality: "Score more goals than the opponent" (this quote belongs to Papalegua Smile. I like nicely-built play with fast actions, but which still leaves players the chance to show their individual skills.
- What is Football Superstars gaming experience?: It's so long I can't even remember everything. But I'll try...
My first PMC was WLP, but didn't really get to play there (it was at the time you would struggle to get a 3-a-side FSC Very Happy). My second PMC was Jaguars, where I developed, being the lowest level there and having the chance to learn from some of the very best players in game at that time. Next steps took me to SC Viper, where you probably know me from, and where I had the time of life in FS. I can say that was the actual top of my FS career, and I still haven't found a team better than Viper. Due to lack of activity from the greatest FS players, I got into SC Germania, that being my greatest accomplishment I guess. Unfortunately, that PMC died too and I ended up "in the street". Then followed some other PMCs, including High Voltage, AFC Monarchs, WLP where things didn't last long. After that came Predators, where I got together with some of the old Jags later to reform Jaguars. Due to several issues, Jaguars died once again. So here I am...
- What do you think you can bring to our team?:A very experienced player, who knows much more than can show on the pitch, who will never irrationally complain, but instead try to keep the team together and make it bear results. I am not at all as active as I used to, but I will join you guys every time I get the chance to and I hope I will fit among you.
- Where did you find out about FC Nemean Lions? When I played against you in FSCL Smile.
- When you are active to play?: Mainly on Friday and Saturday evenings. Occasionally, I get time to play during the week, but that doesn't happen often. Of course, everything varies during holidays.
- Read our Code of conduct . Do you agree with what you've read? Yes. (this is like installing a software where you need to click Accept no matter what it says, right xD?)
- Also a little bit about why you decided you wanted to join us: I decided to join you because you seem to be the right team for me now and I am also probably a good player for your team.

Gringster
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2011-10-29

Management Rating
Activity:
Gringster - Application (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue3/10Gringster - Application (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Attitude:
Gringster - Application (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue8/10Gringster - Application (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Gameplay:
Gringster - Application (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue8/10Gringster - Application (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

Back to top Go down

Gringster - Application (Accepted) Empty Re: Gringster - Application (Accepted)

Post by Trickspeed 29th October 2011, 11:03

I know that Gring is a friendly, top class player and despite his inactivity he will be a brilliant signing for us!
Welcome Aboard!

Trickspeed
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2010-06-11

Management Rating
Activity:
Gringster - Application (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue2/10Gringster - Application (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Attitude:
Gringster - Application (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue2/10Gringster - Application (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Richards 29th October 2011, 12:28

gl gringstr !!
Richards
Richards
Nemean Kitty Kat
Nemean Kitty Kat

Registration date : 2011-10-19

Management Rating
Activity:
Gringster - Application (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue10/10Gringster - Application (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Attitude:
Gringster - Application (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue10/10Gringster - Application (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stretch77 29th October 2011, 13:22

Gring!! Great guy, great player! ^_^
Welcome and gl! Very Happy

Stretch77
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2011-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocky 29th October 2011, 13:37

Good luck!
Chocky
Chocky
Nemean Lion Super Sub
Nemean Lion Super Sub

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Management Rating
Activity:
Gringster - Application (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue4/10Gringster - Application (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Attitude:
Gringster - Application (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue6/10Gringster - Application (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Gameplay:
Gringster - Application (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue7/10Gringster - Application (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by JBourneFTW 5th November 2011, 11:19

Congratulations Gringster, the FCNL coaches have discussed and decided to accept your application. Congratulations on being a full time member at FCNL. Keep up the good work.
JBourneFTW
JBourneFTW
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down