FC Nemean Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Rules!

+6
Sullygoon
AdsGerk
Chocky
FrancisM
Sizzy
Trickspeed
10 posters

Go down

New Rules! Empty New Rules!

Post by Trickspeed 16th November 2011, 14:08

Club Rules and Regulations:

Below are a list of rules and regulations that I expect all FC Nemean Lions players to adhere to at all times in game, IRC and Team Speak. Also outlined are overlays of the disciplinary process that will go ahead if called upon.

1 – Respect – Please respect each other at all times, this is absolutely vital to us if we are to carry on as a strong unit. If people want to speak and put their point across then let them do it. The newest trialist has just as much say as the most senior pro and the management; we encourage honest and forthright opinions so I do not want to hear reports from people of players feeling they are being disrespected in any way.

3 – Team Selection – The team selection for any game is the choice of the highest ranking member if they are within the squad, if they are not then the players choosing to play a game nominate the match “Captain” to select the team and run the game. Once this is done the selection and dictation of how the game is run is down to that player and that player only. This is to allow clear and concise PMC matches that do not end up in a mess because of too many people trying to run a game.

4 – Playing matches – PMC wise there are no restrictions as to times that players can play, all players have the ability to create games and I encourage all of these players to try arranging a game at different times. This was decided to be the best course of action to allow an active PMC to carry on being active and to draw people away from the tedium of FSC games. If a group prefer however then stacking is also encouraged and in that instance refer to rule 3 for team selections and team running for these games. The only games that are not allowed to be initiated without the captains/coaches or managers consent are official league and cup games (NOT Open league games) as these need more arrangement and preparation than most.

5 – Raidcall – Raidcall HAS TO BE USED! It should be our number one method of communication. It is vital that whenever you are on IRC, you are also on Raidcall. This is to provide us with a lot better communication than we currently have. Failure to be on Raidcall will result in punishment (see disciplinary measures below)

6 – IRC – If you are on IRC please firstly change your name if you are not around, secondly treat each other member with respect as well as any guests that are in the room at that time.

Discipline Procedure within FC Nemean Lions

The Discipline procedure is as follows and can only be initiated by the Manager. If a coach or captain would like this instigated then they first have to speak with the Manager.

Step 1 – Initial meeting with a nominated member of the management team to discuss the issue, normally this would be fine and clear the air with any issue that has arisen. After this meeting the person in question will be monitored for a pre-determined period to ensure no repeat of the problem.

Step 2 – If the management team then believe there has been no improvement then another meeting with the full management team is arranged. Depending on the outcome of this meeting a verbal warning can be issued to this player, this warning is valid for 1 month and recorded in the manager’s area of the forum. The player has a right to appeal if he so wishes.

Step 3 – Again if this behaviour or issue keeps happening then the management need to decide on best course of action that follows, possible actions include up to 3 match bans from official competitions, or in very extreme circumstances dismissal from the club. I really hope we never have to go down this path with anyone.

Examples of misconduct that can be deemed appropriate for disciplinary procedures are as follows:

a) Leaving a PMC match without good reason mid game (this does not include crashes or pre -determined match leaving).

b) Constant none use of Raidcall when in game after being reminded a number of times.

c) Bad attitude towards other players within game or in IRC or Raidcall (this is not just bad attitude towards teammates; this is a general attitude towards fellow FS players.)

d) Poor reaction towards not playing in a game, constant moaning or quitting Raidcall etc. straight after being told that they are not in team without so much of a “good luck” to the rest of the team.

e) Refusal to listen to and respect the management and chain of command.

All members need to post here that they abide to follow the rules to the best of their ability.

Trickspeed
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2010-06-11

Management Rating
Activity:
New Rules! Left_bar_bleue2/10New Rules! Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Attitude:
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

New Rules! Empty Re: New Rules!

Post by Sizzy 16th November 2011, 14:15

Yes I agree, now get yo ass on Raidcall Trick! Very Happy
Sizzy
Sizzy
Nemean Lion Starter
Nemean Lion Starter

Registration date : 2011-05-28

Management Rating
Activity:
New Rules! Left_bar_bleue1000000000/10New Rules! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/10)
Attitude:
New Rules! Left_bar_bleue1000000000/10New Rules! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by FrancisM 16th November 2011, 14:19

Sounds good to me! farao

FrancisM
Nemean Lion Key Player
Nemean Lion Key Player

Registration date : 2011-11-03

Management Rating
Activity:
New Rules! Left_bar_bleue-9223372036854775808/10New Rules! Empty_bar_bleue  (-9223372036854775808/10)
Attitude:
New Rules! Left_bar_bleue-9223372036854775808/10New Rules! Empty_bar_bleue  (-9223372036854775808/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocky 17th November 2011, 09:49

I agree!
Chocky
Chocky
Nemean Lion Super Sub
Nemean Lion Super Sub

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Management Rating
Activity:
New Rules! Left_bar_bleue4/10New Rules! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Attitude:
New Rules! Left_bar_bleue6/10New Rules! Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Gameplay:
New Rules! Left_bar_bleue7/10New Rules! Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by AdsGerk 17th November 2011, 10:11

Hehe, you know ive agreed Razz

AdsGerk
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2011-05-02

Management Rating
Activity:
New Rules! Left_bar_bleue10/10New Rules! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Attitude:
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sullygoon 17th November 2011, 10:43

i speak on behalf of sullygoon. i accept however i still think i am a nab.

Sullygoon
Nemean Lion Key Player
Nemean Lion Key Player

Registration date : 2010-02-12

Management Rating
Activity:
New Rules! Left_bar_bleue0/10New Rules! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Attitude:
New Rules! Left_bar_bleue0/10New Rules! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Gameplay:
New Rules! Left_bar_bleue-10/10New Rules! Empty_bar_bleue  (-10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammo 17th November 2011, 11:01

"All members need to post here that they abide to follow the rules to the best of their ability."

I abide.

Sammo
Nemean Kitty Kat
Nemean Kitty Kat

Registration date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Raging 18th November 2011, 08:38

Very nice!

Raging
Nemean Kitty Kat
Nemean Kitty Kat

Registration date : 2011-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by And3rson 25th November 2011, 20:34

I accepted and signed the contract.
And3rson
And3rson
Attention Whore
Attention Whore

Registration date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkaryie 13th January 2013, 05:59

This needs updating Trick. o/
Valkaryie
Valkaryie
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2012-05-13

Management Rating
Activity:
Attitude:
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down