FC Nemean Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Biglia (Removed)

4 posters

Go down

Application Biglia (Removed) Empty Application Biglia (Removed)

Post by Biglia 21st November 2011, 09:47

I know i 've send an application about 1 year ago but that wasn't very smart of me because i've got a yearwork for school then so... :s

So i hope you guys are not angry on my that i put a new apllication here Smile

- FS Forum name: Final-13
- In-game name: Biglia
- Level: 55
- Country (together with time zone relative to GMT): Belgium (GMT +1)
- Languages (Speak or write): speak: English, Dutch and pretty good French; write: Dutch, English and not that good French Smile
- Preferred position: CAM or LF
- Mentality (defensive/offensive) and Style of play: hmm well i don't have a specific mentality... i'm more a midfielder and sometimes making an action or something... so i think light more attacking than defending
- What is Football Superstars gaming experience?: Well i play it for a long long time more than 3 years or something but i restarted more than once... :s
- What do you think you can bring to our team?: A motivatet player who has respect for everyone, and wants to make fun with other people, but also do my very best to win Smile
- Where did you find out about FC Nemean Lions? Well again the same story about the application i did before...
- When you are active to play?: most at evenings in the week
- Read our Code of conduct . Do you agree with what you've read? Full agreement Smile
- Also a little bit about why you decided you wanted to join us. Well like i said before I did an application by you guys but yeah because of school i wasn't able to play that much, but i really want to join thats why i send another application Smile
Biglia
Biglia
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Application Biglia (Removed) Empty Re: Application Biglia (Removed)

Post by Trickspeed 21st November 2011, 09:51

Hey Biglia,
Welcome back!
We invite you to trial with us, and I'll give you member access on the forum, so feel free to look around.

Trickspeed
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2010-06-11

Management Rating
Activity:
Application Biglia (Removed) Left_bar_bleue2/10Application Biglia (Removed) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Attitude:
Application Biglia (Removed) Left_bar_bleue2/10Application Biglia (Removed) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biglia 21st November 2011, 09:53

thank you very much Smile
But there will 2 times in a year i can't play for 1 - 1.5 months because of exams
(i'm study industrial engineer at the university :p)
Biglia
Biglia
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sullygoon 21st November 2011, 11:34

welcome dude

Sullygoon
Nemean Lion Key Player
Nemean Lion Key Player

Registration date : 2010-02-12

Management Rating
Activity:
Application Biglia (Removed) Left_bar_bleue0/10Application Biglia (Removed) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Attitude:
Application Biglia (Removed) Left_bar_bleue0/10Application Biglia (Removed) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Gameplay:
Application Biglia (Removed) Left_bar_bleue-10/10Application Biglia (Removed) Empty_bar_bleue  (-10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by JBourneFTW 27th January 2012, 15:07

Has been removed from the squad list.
JBourneFTW
JBourneFTW
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down